Terms and Conditions
If you want to use the Webshop you must accept the Terms and conditions.
Why should I read them?
Paper District has written the Terms and conditions in a manner which Paper District hopes will enable you to easily understand the nature of the Webshop offered and the Terms under which it must be used.
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to the Paper District Terms and conditions. Your use of the webshop Paper District is subject to these Terms and conditions. Paper District reserves the right to update and change the TOC from time to time without notice or acceptance by you. By using the Webshop and being a member you agree to be bound by all Terms and conditions of the Webshop. You may not make any changes to or modification of these terms.
The online webshop Paper District is based in Hellevoetsluis located at am de jonglaan 48 in Netherlands, and owned by Amber van Blitterswijk. Paper District is registered at the Kvk. (Eenmanszaak) with kvk number 67741401.
Please read these Terms and conditions carefully before using the https://www.paperdistrict.com website operated by Paper District.
Your access to the Webshop is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Webshop. By accessing or using the Webshop you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Webshop.
Subject to the TOC, Paper District will:
- Inform you of any changes to the TOC from time to time. See Modification to the TOC.
- Remind you of aspects of ‘Your Obligation to Paper District’ at appropriate times during your use of the Webshop.
- Treat your personal information in a responsible manner. See Security and Member Privacy.
- Supply the Webshop using operating procedures designed to ensure the Webshop’s security and System availability.
- Answer any queries you have regarding the TOC, Webshop and the operation of your account.
Your Obligation to Paper District
- You will read, acquaint yourself fully and comply with all aspects of the TOC. If there are any aspects which you do not fully understand you can contact Paper District.
- You are aged 13 or over. Or your parent or guardian gives permission to use the webshop.
- You will at all times use the Webshop in good faith and in a responsible manner.
- You will not allow anyone other than yourself to access your account.
- You will use the Webshop only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use of the Webshop by any Member and/or Paper District.
- Comply with all terms of Members Conduct and Member Account Registration of the TOC.
- When you pre-ordered an item it is not possible to cancel them. Because we used your order to make costs to order them.
Security and Member Privacy
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are responsible for any and all Member accessible activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Paper District immediately on becoming aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
You agree that Paper District and its authorised employees can access your account, including its contents as stated above, or to respond to support queries or technical issues or to full fill the obligations under this Agreement.
Paper District understands and respects your rights of privacy. It is because of this philosophy that subject to the exclusions below, your personal details provided to Paper District will not be sold or otherwise distributed to third parties.
Paper District reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose in good faith any information it believes in good faith that such action or disclosure is necessary to conform to legal and government requirements, or to protect and defend the rights or property of Paper District or enforce the TOC.
Paper District reserves the right to collect and distribute non-personal demographic information to third parties. As such this information would not contain any information that would allow your identity to be deduced.
Member Account Registration
To register a Paper District Account, you agree to:
- Provide us with current, complete and accurate information about yourself (the registration data);
- Maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it current, complete and accurate at all times;
- To represent only yourself on the Webshop, and no other persons, living, dead, or imagined.
- If you provide any information that is not current, or is incomplete or inaccurate, or Paper District has reasonable grounds to believe that such information is not current, or is incomplete or inaccurate, Paper District has the right to suspend or terminate your membership, and refuse any and all current or future use of the Webshop.
Under no circumstances does Paper District have any obligations under the Agreement to check the accuracy or truthfulness of the registration data of any Member.
As a condition of your use of the Webshop, you guarantee to Paper District that you will not use the Webshop for any purpose that is unlawful and / or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account made by you including the content of your transmissions through the Webshop. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree NOT to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, distribute and/ or disseminate any harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, libellous, profane, defamatory, infringing, inappropriate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material or information.
- Create a false or misleading identity of, including, but not limited to, a Paper District employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or to harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
- Transmit, e-mail or post any material that contains in any form software viruses or such programs as including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Webshop, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Webshop, through password mining or any other means.
- Disseminate content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right (‘Rights’) of any party or infringes any intellectual property law or any other applicable law.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
- Interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Webshop.
- Without prejudice to the Security and Member Privacy of the TOC, Paper District has no obligation to monitor the Webshop or any member’s use thereof.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the Webshop is at your sole risk.
- The Webshop is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and the warranties on the part of Paper District contained in this TOC are given in place of and replace, exclude and extinguish all and every other condition or warranty whatsoever on the part of Paper District, written or oral, whether express or implied by statute, regulation, directive or any other legislative or administrative enactment, common law, trade usage, custom or otherwise to the full extent permitted by law.
- The information and content included in or available through the Webshop may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Changes are periodically added to the information contained with the Webshop and Paper District and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Webshop at any time.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Paper District or through the Webshop shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOC.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in the TOC, Paper District does NOT represent or warrant that:
- The Webshop will meet your requirements.
- The Webshop will be uninterrupted or error-free, timely or secure.
- Defects or errors will be corrected, or that the Webshop or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The use of or the results of the use of the Webshop or the content made available, as part of the Webshop will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable.
- The content of the Webshop input by other members is correct or accurate.
Limitation of liability
- You agree that Paper District shall not be responsible or liable for:
- Provided that Paper District has fulfilled its security obligations, unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the webshop.
- Any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content, save that Paper District shall be entitled to remove it in all practicable speed after Paper District has been notified in writing of its presence on the site.
- Conduct of any other member or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights.
- Any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation:
- Damages for loss of use;
- Lost packages in the mail
- Stolen packages from Paper District in the mail
- Damaged packages from Paper District in the mail
- Data goodwill;
- Profits, or other intangible losses;
- Arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Use or performance of the webshop or related websites;
- Delay or inability to use the webshop or related websites;
- Provision of or failure to provide webshops, information or software;
- Webshops obtained through the webshop, or otherwise arising out of the use of the webshop;
- Delay in operation or transmission;
- Computer virus;
- Communication line failure;
- Destruction or unauthorized access;
- Whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise – even if Paper District or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with the webshop or any part of the webshop your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the webshop and its related website.
- At all times and in any event the total liability of Paper District to its members shall be limited to the total annual membership fee paid by the individual member to Paper District.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Paper District , its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Webshop.
Modification and Termination of the Webshop
You agree that Paper District, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account or use of the Webshop, and remove and discard any content within the Webshop, for any reason, including without limitation, if Paper District believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOC.
Paper District may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue temporarily or permanently providing the Webshop, or any part there of, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of access to the Webshop under any provision of the TOC may be effected without notice, and acknowledge and agree that Paper District may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Webshop UNLESS agreed in writing with Paper District. Nevertheless, where possible, Paper District will use reasonable endeavours to give Members fair notice of termination or suspension of their access to the Webshop.
Further you agree that Paper District shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of access to the Webshop or modification of the Webshop.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Webshop immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Modifications to the TOC
Paper District reserves the right to change the TOC or policies regarding the use of the Webshop at any time. In this event you might be sent an e-mail detailing the changes. Paper District reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Webshop (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Paper District shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or discontinuance of the Webshop.
By continuing to access or use our Webshop after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Webshop.
Please report any violations of the TOC to Paper District by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
These TOC constitute the entire agreement between Paper District and the Member and supersede any previous agreement or understanding between Paper District and the Member.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please send us an email to email@example.com